GOOD BURGER WEEK COMPETITION
GOOD BURGER WEEK
Garage Project and Rockwell and Sons proudly present the 1st official Good Burger Week as part of Good Beer Week. 7 new GP beers to Australia = 7 new burgers from Rockwell and Sons
EAT BURGERS = WIN A TRIP TO BEERVANA
You and a friend could be enjoying the ultimate beer and burger fuelled weekend including flights from Melbourne to Wellington, accommodation, tickets to Beervana, burger vouchers and more.
HOW TO ENTER = EAT BURGERS
It’s easy. From Sat 13 – Mon 22 May, share a picture of your Good Burger Week burger with the hashtag #goodburgerweek and tell us why you should win a trip to Beervana. T&C's apply Burgers and beers are limited so get in quick!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The important fine print! You must read and accept these T&C’s to enter.
- Good Burger Week an event brought to you by Rockwell and Sons 288 Smith St, Collingwood VIC 3066, Australia will be known as the “The Promoter” within these terms and conditions.
- All competition entries must include a image of a burger eaten at Rockwell and Sons during Good Burger Week AND the #GoodBurgerWeek
- Failure to share an image AND #GoodBurgerWeek will result in a non-entry.
- The competition will open Saturday 13th May (12 Noon AST) and close Monday 22nd May (11.59pm AST).
- The winner will be drawn on Wednesday 24th May and notified via Facebook. If the winner has not confirmed acceptance of the position by Friday 26th May (11:59pm AST), another person will be chosen.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not received for any reason, or for any subsequent error, technical malfunction, loss, omission, communications delay or failure.
- The competition is not open to schools, clubs, or businesses.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over to redeem the prize. The Promoter may require proof of age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter encourages consumers to drink responsibly. Head to cheers.org.nz for more information.
- All entrants hereby undertake that nothing in their entry is offensive or illegal; has been copied from, infringes or breaches the rights (including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights) of any third party and all entry content is the original work of the entrant.
- Decisions as to whether an entrant breaches or infringes these Terms in any way shall be made at the sole discretion of the Promoter and disqualified.
- The winner will receive:
- 2 Economy Class flights from Melbourne to Wellington (Seat & Bag) with Air New Zealand
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Wellington including breakfast
- 2 tickets to Beervana
- A voucher to try one of the fabulous Garage Project presents Burger Wellington entries
- Except as set out in points 11, all other expenses that arise such as other persons, upgrade, extension or variance (where permitted by the relevant supplier), transfers to and from activities, spending money, travel insurance, other meals and any other ancillary costs of taking up the prize will be at the winner’s own expense.
- The winner shall not use, sell, licence, publish or otherwise exploit any, Rockwell and Sons, Garage Project, Beervana or Visa WOAP materials or IP following acceptance of the prize or its components.
- Staff and immediate families of Rockwell and Sons, Garage Project, Wellington Culinary Events Trust, Wellington Regional Development Agency (including Positively Wellington Tourism, Major Events and Grow Wellington), Avenues Event Management and all participants of Visa Wellington On a Plate are not eligible to enter.
- The value of the prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The vouchers must be taken as stated as no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the items as stated. The vouchers cannot be transferred to any other person.
- The Promoter and their associated agents act only as agents or resellers for other parties (suppliers) who provide the vouchers. Third party conditions may apply.
- The Promoter and their agents are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion or accepting the position. Due diligence will be undertaken by the Promoter to ensure any possible risks are identified and mitigated. By entering the agreement you agree to indemnify all parties and their agents in respect of any claim, accident, injury, damage or loss which may arise in connection with the competition or any prize component.
- Instagram, Twitter and Facebook have no responsibilities in respect of the competition and it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Entrants hereby release Instagram, Twitter and Facebook from all liability arising out of or in connection with the competition.
- The chosen winner(s) is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify applicants that have acted dishonestly or where technical malfunctions have occurred.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these Terms or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition at any time without notice, and for any reason.
- By entering the promotion, entrants accept the terms and conditions stated above