Shipping & Delivery
Covid-19 Update NZ & AU
- We're at Level 2 in Wellington, and Level 3 in Auckland. The GP webstore is fully operational. Thanks for supporting us throughout!
- Under the Level 2 guidelines, our cellar door in Wellington is able to operate as normal, but at a limited capacity. Under Level 3 guidelines, our cellar door in Auckland is able to operate as a click and collect service. You can order to collect in Auckland just here: GP Local: Kingsland.
- If you live outside of Auckland or Wellington, you can order your beer from our online shop. We can deliver it right to you.
- Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions not answered below.
- $5 Wellington
- $10 Rest Of New Zealand
- Orders over $50: Free Shipping (in NZ)
- $20 International Orders
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, but only our merchandise! We can't ship beer or wine internationally for customs reasons. We also can't track international orders - they usually take 4-6 weeks to arrive.
NZ Post is experiencing some delays, which means international orders will be delayed and could take up to three months to arrive. We do not track international orders.
If it has been longer than this, please do get in touch with your order number: email@example.com.
Where is my order?
In both NZ and AUS Couriers are under huge pressure, but we are working our hardest to clear orders as quickly and efficiently as possible
In NZ, you should have received tracking details via email, as well as regular updates. Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having trouble with this.
In AUS orders will be sent a Track and Trace code with their order confirmation email - you can use this to trace your order.
When will my order arrive?
As soon as possible!
Both within NZ and Aus Delivery timeframes have been varied but once your order has been packed please note this could take up to 4 working days to be delivered to you. If after 4 working days you still haven’t received your parcel, please get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
My order has arrived, but it’s incomplete and/or damaged.
FOR NZ Please send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
FOr AUS Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Please use “Incomplete/damaged order” in your subject line
- Which items are missing/damaged/incorrect
- Photo of order
We will need all of the above before we can send out a replacement order, which we will do as soon as possible.
My address has changed since I placed my order.
Unfortunately we aren’t able to change your delivery address once the order has been placed. Please liaise with the current residents of the delivery address.
I have already placed an order - can I add more items to it?
No - our team is generally very efficient, and orders are packed and booked for freight shortly after they are placed. If you would like more items please make another order on the webstore.
How will I know what new releases are coming out?
Follow us on social media to keep up to date with GP news including new releases, or join our mailing list by heading to the bottom of the Contact page, here on our website.