Shipping & Delivery
May 2021 be filled with nothing by joy. Whether it is or not, we'll be here to support you throughout with a coupley fizzers.
Covid-19 Update NZ & AU
We're at Level 2 in Wellington. Good news, the GP webstore is fully operational. You can order your beer from our online shop and we will deliver it right to your door. Thanks for your support throughout!
Please be aware that all couriers and our crew are under extra strain at higher alert levels, and deliveries may take longer than usual. At the moment, we estimate up to 4 working days from order to delivery.
Under the Level 2 guidelines, our cellar door in Wellington is open at a lower capacity, but mostly normal. You must sign in + wear a mask to shop at our cellar door. Our Auckland cellar door is still in Level 4, and therefore closed.
Get in touch at email@example.com if you have any questions not answered below.
• $5 Wellington standard
• $6 (minimum) Wellington CBD same day
• $10 Rest Of New Zealand
• Orders over $50: Free Shipping (in NZ, excluding Nocar Cargo)
• International Orders are scaled depending on your location and order size, between $20 and $40 for shipping.
(Prices in NZD)
Garage Project is proud to have partnered up with Nocar Cargo! We can now offer same-day, zero-carbon bike delivery to central Wellington. At the moment, this is only available to customers in the 6011 postcode - and we hope to expand this soon.
• Orders placed before 2:45pm on business days will be delivered on the same day before 5pm.
• Orders placed after 2:45pm or on weekends and public holidays will be delivered the next business day before 5pm.
• For any tracking info, call the GP webstore team on 048018076 and we can update you. You can also ping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to send live tracking directly for these deliveries - but happy to check on it for you if you call.
• Our pricing is scaled by weight, as our couriers can only carry so much! It's a tidy flat fee of $6 for the first 11kgs, which is a 24-can slab of 440ml cans. There is a surcharge per kgs added after that.
• We hand your phone number on to our bike couriers so they can give you a buzz if they have any issues delivering. Have your phone handy! Try and include as many delivery details as possible with your order; access codes, floors and business names all help us to make sure we get your drinks straight to you.
• Our bike couriers will only ever leave a parcel at an address unattended if you have requested this prior. If they do need to do this, you'll receive a picture of its location from the courier.
• If you're ordering from 6011, we highly encourage making the most of this service; the fastest and most sustainable courier service around.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, but only our merchandise! We can't ship beer or wine internationally for customs reasons. International orders usually take 2-4 weeks to arrive.
We cannot currently ship to the USA, as UPS are not able to deliver packages at this time due to insufficient transport (we read that as: they're under the pump and can't handle it).
If it has been longer than this, please do get in touch with your order number by emailing email@example.com.
Where is my order?
In NZ, you should have received tracking details via email, as well as regular updates. Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having trouble with this.
In AUS orders will be sent a Track and Trace code with their order confirmation email - you can use this to trace your order.
When will my order arrive?
Both within NZ and Aus delivery timeframes have been varied, but your order should generally take no more than 4 working days to be delivered to you. If after 5 working days you still haven’t received your parcel, please get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
My order has arrived, but it’s incomplete and/or damaged.
FOR NZ Please send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
FOR AUS Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Please use “Incomplete/damaged order” in your subject line
- Which items are missing/damaged/incorrect
- Photo of order
We will need all of the above before we can send out a replacement order, which we will do as soon as possible.
My address has changed since I placed my order.
Unfortunately we aren’t able to change your delivery address once the order has been placed. Please liaise with the current residents of the delivery address.
I have already placed an order - can I add more items to it?
No - our team is generally very efficient, and orders are packed and booked for freight shortly after they are placed. If you would like more items please make another order on the webstore.
How will I know what new releases are coming out?
Follow us on social media to keep up to date with GP news including new releases, or join our mailing list by heading to the bottom of this page, here on our website.