Shipping & Delivery
Covid-19 Update NZ & AU
- We're at Level 2! The GP webstore is fully operational.
- We are experiencing a huge influx of online orders. We are working our hardest to clear these orders as quickly and efficiently as possible but we must also ensure that our webstore team is operating in a safe environment. The new regulations and procedures do slow things down but we hope you can appreciate the safety of our staff is of the utmost importance.
- Across the entire brewery, including the Webstore, we have implemented strict new protocol under MPI guidelines to ensure the safety of both our staff and our customers.
- Under the Level 2 Guidelines, our cellar doors in Auckland and Wellington are able to operate almost as normal, with extra measures in place to ensure social distancing. We have also launched GP Local, a local click + collect service based out of our two cellar doors. From there, you'll be able to order freshly filled-to-order riggers from our taps, as well as a selection of wine, bottles and cans. You can access these services by clicking either GP Local: Kingsland or GP Local: Aro.
- If you live outside of Auckland or Wellington, or would like to access the full range, you can order your beer from our online shop. We can deliver it right to you.
- Please bear with us as we navigate these new challenges and get in touch at email@example.com if you have any questions not answered below.
- $5 Wellington
- $10 Rest Of New Zealand
- Orders over $50: Free Shipping
Where is my order?
We are working our hardest to clear orders as quickly and efficiently as possible but we must also ensure that our webstore team is operating in a safe environment.
New regulations do slow things down but we hope you can appreciate the safety of our staff is of the utmost importance.
In both NZ and AUS Couriers are also under huge pressure.
In NZ, you should have received tracking details via email, as well as regular updates. Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having trouble with this.
In AUS orders will be sent a Track and Trace code with their order confirmation email - you can use this to trace your order.
When will my order arrive?
As soon as possible!
With the additional pressures on courier services we are experiencing sometimes significant delays with deliveries.
Both within NZ and Aus Delivery timeframes have been varied but once your order has been packed please note this could take up to 7 working days to be delivered to you. If after 8 working days you still haven’t received your parcel, please get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
My order has arrived, but it’s incomplete and/or damaged.
FOR NZ Please send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
FOr AUS Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Please use “Incomplete/damaged order” in your subject line
- Which items are missing/damaged/incorrect
- Photo of order
We will need all of the above before we can send out a replacement order, which we will do as soon as possible.
My address has changed since I placed my order.
Unfortunately we aren’t able to change your delivery address once the order has been placed. Please liaise with the current residents of the delivery address.
I have already placed an order - can I add more items to it?
No - our team is generally very efficient, and orders are packed and booked for freight shortly after they are placed. If you would like more items please make another order on the webstore.
How will I know what new releases are coming out?
Follow us on social media to keep up to date with GP news including new releases, or join our mailing list by heading to the bottom of the Contact page, here on our website.